Key features and benefits
- A 24 hour helpline for medical emergencies
- Emergency medical expenses in the event of illness or injury
- Protection against cancellation or curtailment charges
- Cover for loss or damage to baggage and personal money
- A wide range of sports and activities covered
- Cover for irrecoverable pre-paid college, university or language school fees
- Leisure trips within Europe and any trip outside the UK if part of your course
Key eligibility criteria and exclusions
- Not available to anyone aged 66 or over
- No cover under cancellation or curtailment charges, emergency medical expenses or personal accident relating to any reason set out under ‘Important conditions relating to health’ – see group policy wording
- No cover where the FCO or World Health Organisation has advised against travel
- No cover where travel is not departing from and returning to your home country
- Each claim will be subject to a £50 excess wherever an excess applies
The table below displays a summary of the maximum amounts which are payable under each section. Please note the group policy is subject to terms, conditions, limits and exclusions – please refer to the group policy wording and the statement of insurance for full details of the cover available.
|Cancellation or curtailment charges||£3,000||£50|
|Emergency medical & other expenses
Emergency dental treatment
|Personal accident (subject to age)||£30,000||£0|
Single article, pair or set limit
Valuables limit in total
|Personal money, passport & documents
Currency, notes and coins
Other personal money and documents
Passport or visa
|Overseas legal expenses & assistance||£50,000||£0|
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. This can be checked on the Financial Services Register by visiting its website at https://register.fca.org.uk/.
Endsleigh Insurance Services Limited. Company No. 856706 registered in England at Shurdington Road, Cheltenham Spa, Gloucestershire GL51 4UE.
For further information about the insurance, please click here.